The Daily Campus is pleased to create an ad for you. Design services – depending on the extent of creative, typographic and design work required – will be quoted and charged separately. All charges will be discussed prior
to services rendered.
All ads and photos produced by The Daily Campus remain its sole property.
When available, clients may reserve guaranteed placement.
15% up charge to space only.
• E-mail ads to email@example.com – Adobe PDF files are preferred.
• Fonts MUST be OUTLINED, ensuring that fonts print properly.
• All images must be embedded within the ad file.
• Full color ads must be designed in a CMYK color space.
• Spot color ads must be saved as 100% black, plus spot color.
• The appropriate Pantone number must accompany the ad.
• B&W images must be a minimum of 200 PPI at final size and CMYK images a minimum of 300 PPI at final size.
• Line art must be 300 PPI minimum. Rasterized text must be 300 PPI.
• DO NOT use art from an internet site – 72 PPI web images print poorly.
• Acceptable software program files:
• We DO NOT accept ad copy in any Microsoft Office format — this includes Microsoft Word, PowerPoint and Publisher.
• The Daily Campus cannot guarantee that advertising submitted in a non-optimal format or without proper fonts will appear as desired when printed.
• The Daily Campus is not responsible for the quality of ads sent electronically and published in the newspaper.