Too busy to work out?
By Anne Parker
With Homecoming being this week.. many of you may think you have no time to hit the gym.
I know we are all busy, but everyone has 15 minutes to carve out to do something, right?
And if you ask me... pomping your float and painting your peruna isn't a bad way to get in some exercises. Constantly moving, squating, etc. you might just surprise yourself!
However, try to make time for at least something.
1. Wake up a little earlier each day this week to squeeze in a gym session.
2. Do a 20 minute workout DVD.
3. Go on a quick run around the block.
4. Walk to the warehouse for pomping instead of driving.
5. Walk for 10 minutes 3 times throughout the day or do 3 10 minute circuits. For example: 20 jumping jacks, 20 crunches, 20 mountain climbers, 30 second plank, 20 squats. Repeat for 10 minutes!
You can do it! You are never too busy for a workout. Make time for it :)
Log in to be able to post comments.