Best ways to avoid getting sick this season
0 page views
By Alexandra Spitzer / firstname.lastname@example.org
- Wash your hands. It may sound repetitive, but washing your hands is the most important way to prevent a cold as almost 80% of diseases can be spread by a simple touch.
- Cover your nose and mouth (without your hand). Use the crease of your elbow or a tissue when coughing or sneezing to avoid spreading germs.
- Disinfect. Germs are commonly found on objects we use in our everyday lives like tabletops, doorknobs and remote controls. To eliminate these germs, use a common disinfecting spray or wipes.
- Get enough Sleep. Sleep is the body’s time to repair and rest so it is important that you allow sufficient time for the body to do that.
- Take vitamins. Vitamins, such as vitamin D, are a great way to boost your immune system and help fight common colds and other sicknesses.
Log in to be able to post comments.