Halloween is about jack-o-lanterns, costumes, parties, and of course, tricks-or-treats.
Never mind the tricks – no party would be complete without a few to-die-for treats! Here are some delicious recipes for a very festive Halloween.
- Peanut Butter and Chocolate Graveyard Dirt Cake recipe from The Kitchn
- Loaded Fudgy Candy Bar Brownies from Averie Cooks
- Sweet and Salty Bourbon Cinnamon Caramel Apples with Chocolate Drizzle from Half Baked Harvest
- Pumpkin Pie Spice White Chocolate Caramel Popcorn from Cooking Classy
- Halloween Whoopie Pies from Martha Stewart
Serious trick-or-treaters will stop by local chocolate shop Chocolate Secrets for delicious handmade chocolate truffles and peanut butter cups the size of your fist!