A peek inside designer Jenny Packham’s Spring/Summer 2016 Pre-Collection
Since its launch in 1988, Jenny Packham‘s design house has become one of the UK’s most successful and independent fashion brands. Her distinctive signature style has contributed to revolutionizing the bridal industry and introduced a contemporary approach to design and styling.
Today, her label includes ready-to-wear, resort, bridal, accessory and lingerie collections with flagship stores in London, Paris, New York and Hong Kong. The collections are also available in select stores like Neiman Marcus. In fact, Packham even visited the flagship Neiman Marcus in Dallas last month for a special viewing.
Red carpets around the world are graced with Packham’s designs worn by some of the most iconic, talented and inflectional women of this generation, including Kate Winslet, Angelina Jolie, Emily Blunt, Kate Hudson and Taylor Swift. Another famous lover of Packham’s gorgeous designs? Kate Middleton, the Duchess of Cambridge.
With winter blues beginning to settle in, take a peek at the most girly confections from Packham’s Spring/Summer 2016 pre-collection for a daily dose of sparkle.
1. A sparkling red romper featuring rosettes all-over
2. A knee-length white dress with a jeweled waist and deep V
3. A pale pink gown (the recently announced color of 2016) complete with embellished collarbone
4. A shimmering royal blue dress with a lacy, floral pattern and three-quarter length sleeves
5. The new definition of ethereal: A flowing gray gown with pale yellow blossoms and gemstones cascading down